SHOENIVERSE LINK EXCHANGE POLICY
The practice of exchanging links is quite common and usually beneficial for the ranking in search engines. A proposed link exchange will always be considered with by Shoeniverse. However before you submit your site to apply for our Link Exchange Program, please read and comply with the following qualifications and link quality requirements.
1. The organisation/person requesting a link exchange should have some relation with Shoeniverse, its business or fields of expertise. That will include all suppliers, co-businesses & consultants, fashion photographers, lingerie & fashion blogs and forums, fashion magazines, lingerie & fashion directories, fashion & beauty events and sponsorships.
2. The link list will be expanded and reviewed on a monthly basis. Any links, which fail to meet Shoeniverse's requirements, will be removed.
3. Shoeniverse will not necessary create a reciprocal link to the organisation/person, which chooses to create a link to Shoeniverse web site. Conversely if Shoeniverse chooses to create a link to the other company's web site, there is no obligation that this company create a reciprocal link.
4. The list of links will be located on a sidebar widget and if this expands enough a standalone links page. Throughout the Shoeniverse website, external links may also be provided as an additional source of information.
5. Shoeniverse is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
6. Shoeniverse will refuse adding links, which are from offensive sites, under construction or incomplete sites, unindexed/penalized sites, non-themed sites such as link farms and content-poor advertising sites.
7. Shoeniverse accepts only text links with your own description. We may edit links, which are too wordy or use too much marketing language. The request for image-based links will be refused.
To participate in Shoeniverse's Link Exchange Program please contact leave a comment below and please already have a link in place to Shoeniverse.