I could not wait to share this with you, but being so busy during the week due to work commitments, it had to wait until the weekend. But now that I finally have some time, it's time to take a look at the fantastic new Sarenza own label shoe collection. Exciting? Just a tad... The only real questions here is why on earth did this not happen before. The collection is to-die-for (really, scroll down to check out my personal favourites) and is undoubtedly one of the most exciting launches in footwear this year.
PLUS - £10 off your order too* (scroll down for more details)
As the blurb says:
The hottest shoe collection made by Sarenza with love!
Who hasn’t dreamed of their ideal shoe closet? Well the search is over – Sarenza has created it! Everyone’s favourite shoe website has launched their own super fashionable and super wearable collection inspired by Paris and Parisian chic. Masculine-inspired flats, luxury leather, glamourous heels, bold styles, comfort, wearability – the collection has it all! Add some French chic to your wardrobe with Sarenza!
So, here's the deal. Sarenza know that we all have our own style. We might also have different styles or 'faces' that we wear between day to day, and work and play. So they've taken this idea and segmented the new brand into gorgeous (and very easy to browse) collections. Let me introduce you to the basics (just click on any image to see more)
- full of zips, studs and high-shine black leather. Basically, this collection looks like I made it! GORGEOUSNESS #OMG
- a feminine edit for easy clothing and the shoes that really make or break an outfit. This is essential weekend style.
RUE DES DAMES
- warm and cosy Parisian chic meets country classics. One for the days when your inner artist is ready to escape. Colour rules in this collection.
RUE DU CHERCHE MIDI
- effortless and flawless, flats for essential daywear.
BUTTES CHAMON (coming soon!)
- perfect city boots. I am personally VERY excited about this collection!
- obviously Sarenza is a site with a history and love of fine footwear. That passion really does shoe in all of the styles online.
So let's take a look at my personal favourites shall we? I'd love to see what styles you love too! Leave me a comment with your favourite heels and why you love them. My picks are right after the jump...
- possibly the best day-to-evening heel ever? These are my top pick from the entire collection.
Rue des Dames #7
- quite simply the cutest and most refined wedge I've seen for AW14.
Rue des Dames #6
- the only thing I'd change on these is the hardware - if the buckles were silver tone these would be the ultimate calf high biker boots for girlie girls. As it is I'd still wear them even with the gold buckles! Gorgeously luxe looking.
What a way to launch a new line! The footwear is amazing. I can't wait to see what they come out with for next Spring and Summer too.
*£10 off details:
Valid on first orders over £60, may not be combined with any other offers.
Just enter the code