Sunday, 24 August 2014
Shoeniversal Living - Dream Room Blogger Competition Entry: Win £750 John Lewis Vouchers!
This is a little bit of a departure for me, but it's all in aid of a fantastic competition that I found here. I have a huge passion (outside of fashion and shoes) for interior design and I always pick the colours and furnishing styles for each time we re-decorate a room.
One of the really neat features with John Lewis** is the ability to design your own fabric and legs which makes you feel like you had more of a handle in actually defining your own space. I love this and I found the tools online seamless to use and preview my choices too - really easy to browse and try out different options. Here are my picks as per the image above... (and wish me luck!)
1. John Lewis Barbican LHF Corner End Sofa from £2,200.00
2. John Lewis Barbican Armchair from £700.00
3. John Lewis Samara Coffee Table £450.00
4. John Lewis Made to Order Classic Straight Curtain Pole, Knot Finial, Waxed Steel £275.00 - £485.00
5. John Lewis Finlay Stripe Curtain, Indigo £14.00 per metre
6. John Lewis Chunky Knit Cushion, Citrine £25.00
7. John Lewis Congo Cushion, Denim £15.00
8. John Lewis Penelope Ceiling Light, Blue £45.00
9. little home at John Lewis Star Rug, Blue £50.00 - £100.00
10. Newgate Pantry Clock, Dia.22.5cm, Grey £30.00
11. little home at John Lewis Robotica Fleece Throw £15.00
12. Lee Crew - Hyperspace Limited Edition Framed Screenprint, 87 x 74cm £385.00
Seeing as I have plans afoot to extend the downstairs of my house (which will involve removing a wall, having a big open plan living space and installing a new kitchen (phew!) then this competition appealed to me as it's something I genuinely need to consider. If you don't love furnishings and interiors then don't worry - we will be back to the fashion posts with Dress Week Mark 3 as of tomorrow!
** By the way I don't have any kind of affiliation with John Lewis and will make no money from any of the links above. I just decided to use John Lewis products as this is the retailer where the vouchers are for, and I genuinely enjoyed browsing the choices online so much that everything happened to be from there.